A5 Hard - Rising Sun Dotted
Founded in Germany in the year 1917, LEUCHTTURM has over 100 years of experience in the manufacture of high-quality stationery.
The family firm is now in its fourth generation, with Axel and Max Stürken managing the company since the 90s. Guided by the idea of producing well thought-out notebooks and planners that are also a pleasure to use. This company pays attention to every detail – because details make the difference.
Writing by hand is thinking on paper.
Thoughts grow into words, sentences and pictures.
Memories become stories. Ideas are transformed into projects. Notes inspire insight.
We write and understand, learn, see and think – with our hands.
Your ideas, your plans, your projects. It's all in your hands.
- FSC-certified paper
- 2 page markers
- Blank table of contents and numbered pages
- Elastic enclosure band
- Gusseted pocket
- Dotted pages - Discreet dots, set at a distance of 5 mm, will help to write in a straight line as well as serving as a template for creating tables and drawings.
- 8 perforated and detachable sheets
- Sticker set for labeling and archiving
- Thread-bound book opens flat
- Format: Medium (A5) 145 x 210 mm. Hardcover, 251 pages.