National Parks - Series B
Original illustrations of iconic American National Parks are featured on the covers of these Memo Books, which are grouped into 3-Packs that make up the “National Parks” Series. There are 5 sets and 15 parks to collect.
Series B features:
- Grand Canyon
- Joshua Tree
- Mount Rainier
The covers are printed on a variety of colored 100-lb. cover stocks from the French Paper Company of Niles, Michigan, using a custom, five-color process that started with under-printing white ink. The illustrative styles, the printing process, and the copper staples recall the heritage, and archival promotional materials and publications, of the National Park System.
Each book features a brief history of the park on its inside back cover, a spot for the official National Park Passport Stamp on the inside front cover, and 48 pages of Finch Opaque 60#T marked with a 3/16" graph to record your plans, routes, notes, and memories.
Five percent of purchases go to the National Parks Service, to help preserve and expand on the nation’s best idea.
- Printed in Illinois.
- Corners rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.