Estie Ebony - Gold Trim
Esterbook began manufacturing nibs in the US in the mid 1800s, but the 1930s were a period of importance, as they introduced their first interchangeable nib systemin 1933. The interchangeable nibs gave the user many options for writing, whether in business, personal or school. Today, a similar system is reborn with the Estie - vintage nib experience with a modern shape Esterbrook pen.
- A comfortably balanced fountain pen - your Estie comes with a Medium nib but a complete range of points are available, all manufactured in Germany by Jowo. We also carry: Extra Fine (EF), Fine (F), Medium (M), Broad (B), Stub 1.1 if you'd like an alternative nib size.
- Blended and turned acrylic with a high polished finish
- A cushion cap closure providing a secondary seal to ensure a wet point for longer
- Your pen comes with an ink converter or you can buy cartridges if you prefer
- Sleek clip providing a clean accent for the cap and slides easily onto your shirt pocket or notebook
- Available in Gold Trim or Chrome
- Weight: 24g overall
The Esterbrook Estie made The Pen Addicts Top 5 Fountain Pens in the USD$100-$200 range. This cateogry is important, in Pen Addicts' own words: "If and when you get into fountain pens, this category gives you everything you need. Quality, performance, style, options - everything. I’d skip the $50-$100 range in all honesty."
Find our Esterbrook Ink Range here.
Visit our YouTube channel for more Esterbrook highlights.