A4 Slim - Navy Dotted
The slim alternative to the Master Journal. This Master Slim is just larger than an A4 and can hold loose sheets between the pages and in the expandable pocket without the edges protruding. Furthermore, the Master Slim notebook features 100 g/m² paper. The slim version has 123 pages and is therefore 33% lighter than the Master Journal. This means that the Master Slim is the ideal companion for all notebook-lovers who want to write in ink and always have their notebook to hand.
- 123 numbered, dot-grid pages
- 8 perforated and detachable sheets
- Gusseted pocket for A4 sheets
- Blank table of contents and numbered pages
- Page marker
- Elastic enclosure band
- Thread-bound book opens flat
- Ink-proof paper (100 g/sqm)
- Sticker for labelling and archiving
- Dimensions: 225 x 315 mm
Founded in Germany in the year 1917, LEUCHTTURM has over 100 years of experience in the manufacture of high-quality stationery.
The family firm is now in its fourth generation, with Axel and Max Stürken managing the company since the 90s. Guided by the idea of producing well thought-out notebooks and planners that are also a pleasure to use. This company pays attention to every detail – because details make the difference:
- Writing by hand is thinking on paper.
- Thoughts grow into words, sentences and pictures.
- Memories become stories. Ideas are transformed into projects. Notes inspire insight.
- We write and understand, learn, see and think – with our hands.
- Your ideas, your plans, your projects. It's all in your hands.