A4 Hard - Black Plain
Founded in Germany in the year 1917, LEUCHTTURM has over 100 years of experience in the manufacture of high-quality stationery.
The family firm is now in its fourth generation, with Axel and Max Stürken managing the company since the 90s. Guided by the idea of producing well thought-out notebooks and planners that are also a pleasure to use. This company pays attention to every detail – because details make the difference:
- Writing by hand is thinking on paper.
- Thoughts grow into words, sentences and pictures.
- Memories become stories. Ideas are transformed into projects. Notes inspire insight.
- We write and understand, learn, see and think – with our hands.
- Your ideas, your plans, your projects. It's all in your hands.
- 233 numbered pages
- 8 perforated and detachable sheets
- Gusseted pocket for A4 sheets
- Blank table of contents and numbered pages
- Page marker
- Elastic enclosure band
- Thread-bound book opens flat
- Ink-proof paper (100 g/sqm)
- Sticker for labelling and archiving
- Dimensions: 225 x 315 mm
- Hard / board cover
- Plain paper pages