Snowy Evening is Field Notes 49th Quarterly Edition. 33,333 3-Packs were produced and each Memo Book cover features a unique snowflake illustration.
Inspired by the physics behind how ice crystals are formed in the atmosphere, each snowflake is different, so every book is different. Each book is individually numbered.
- Printed in Illinois.
- Corners rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.