The Landscape Notebook is an ideal choice for those who enjoy things that come in a beautiful package. You'll find premium paper, a sophisticated cover stock, and a wide-format work surface inside this sleek notebook for when you're on the go. Its top spiral binding gives the journal a broad work surface, enabling the professional to think freely, providing plenty of room for editing, notations, outlining. Additionally, left side binding is a pain for a left-handed writer; this notebook frees the lefty from constantly rubbing the binding.
We make it with top quality, "ink-friendly," heavy, smooth uncoated paper stock, making it easy to write on both sides with your fountain pen. Its premium cover stock will not tear easily in your bag going to and from the office and coffee shop. Traditional notebooks have flimsy back covers, but Write Notepads & Co. has a thicker and stiffer back cover. The sturdy back cover means you can write quickly in your hand in a meeting or on a job site. The spiral binding allows the notebook to lay flat. Its top spiral binding gives the journal a broad work surface, enabling you to think freely, providing plenty of room for editing, notations, outlining. For the person who needs a well-made, robust notebook that offers luxury features, this is the one.
- Durable Cover Stock: 25cm x 17cm board cover, Legion Paper Colorplan premium
- Letterpress impression on cover
- Premium writing paper: heavy, smooth uncoated paper stock. Resists feathering and bleed-through well.
- Wide-format work surface
- Line size .6cm, soy-based inks, unobtrusive light lines
- 180º lay flat design
- Durable double wire binding
- This notebook was designed, printed, and assembled by hand in the USA.